Grilled Chicken Spaghetti Margherita - My Recipe Book .2.0

RecipeBook is the place for best recipes that can be made with ingredients you have in hand!

Home Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Wednesday, February 15, 2023

Grilled Chicken Spaghetti Margherita

 Grilled Chicken Spaghetti Margherita. A great pasta dinner with classic Italian flavours that makes use of a BBQ grill during the summer months or just pan sear the chicken to enjoy this meal at any time of year.


We are longing for the weather improves here in Newfoundland. This has been a very snowy winter and I can only but dream of being able to use my backyard grill.

As we continue the long wait to transition into the grilling season here’s a quick, easy dinner idea.

This simple meal combines chicken from the grill (or skillet) with pasta and a fast cooking simple tomato sauce. Add to that some melting fresh mozzarella and chopped fresh basil and you have a delicious chicken dinner the whole family would love.


Heck, I’d even serve this to dinner guests. Who wouldn’t love a chicken dinner crossed with a great simple pasta?

These simple classic Italian flavours are delicious with smokey, juicy chicken fresh off the grill for a very satisfying workday meal.


NOTE: I like to debone my own chicken breasts so that I can roast the bones and skins for stock later. I freeze them until I have enough to cover a baking sheet then use the instructions in my post on making Chicken Stock here. 

If you can’t get enough of great pasta dinner recipes, please check out our collection of 20 Best Pasta Dinners!



4 comments:

Google ads

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot